How To Use
How to use eye glitter
For the best results, use the glitter with an adhesive so that it can stay in place. Apply the glitter with a flat eyeshadow brush or pat it on with your finger.
Removal of eye glitter
Remove the glitter by using a cotton pad soaked with an oil based product such as face oil, coconut oil or baby oil and remove gently. This will help dissolve the adhesive underneath the glitter and will make the removal process easier. It is recommended that you keep your eyes closed during this process to prevent the glitter from getting in your eyes. Rinse your face with a warm wash cloth and with soap and water to ensure that all of the glitter has been removed. Please ensure to dispose all glitter products in the garbage can. Do not wash any glitter down the sink or flush down the toilet.
How to use glamour glitter gels
No primers or adhesives needed! Swipe it on your face as a highlight, in your hair for glitter roots, or on your body (almost) anywhere. *Do not apply around eyes*
The gel dries clear and feels lightweight to last through the night with minimal fallout. Experiment by pairing it with other cosmetics to create your own look.
Removal of glamour glitter gels
Removes easily with makeup removal cloths, baby wipes, or a cotton pad with makeup remover. Please ensure to dispose all glitter products in the garbage can. Do not wash any glitter down the sink or flush down the toilet.
How to apply false eyeslashes
1. Carefully remove the eyelashes from the case.
2. Compare false eyelashes with your eyes and trim to suitable width.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash adhesive along the false eyelash band.
4. Wait approximately 30 seconds for adhesive to become tacky. Do not apply when still wet.
5. Look downwards into a mirror, and not straight ahead. Hold the eyelash with tweezers or your fingers and apply on the root of your natural lashes and with a little pressure.
6. Apply mascara to your own eyelashes to help blend them with the false eyelashes. This step is optional.
Removal of false eyeslashes
To remove false eyelashes, soak a cotton pad in an oil-based makeup remover or coconut, baby or olive oil. Hold the cotton pad over your closed eye for 20 seconds to loosen the glue. Repeat as necessary until the lash strip loosens enough to lift away without pulling your the skin. For extra residue, swipe a cotton swab dipped in oil over your lash line.