How to apply
1. Carefully remove the eyelashes from the case.
2. Compare false eyelashes with your eyes and trim to suitable width.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash adhesive along the false eyelash band.
4. Wait approximately 30 seconds for adhesive to become tacky. Do not apply when still wet.
5. Look downwards into a mirror, and not straight ahead. Hold the eyelash with tweezers or your fingers and apply on the root of your natural lashes and with a little pressure.
6. Apply mascara to your own eyelashes to help blend them with the false eyelashes. This step is optional.
How to remove
1. To remove false eyelashes, soak a cotton pad in an oil-based makeup remover or coconut, baby or olive oil.
2. Hold the cotton pad over your closed eye for 20 seconds to loosen the glue. Repeat as necessary until the lash strip loosens enough to lift away without pulling your the skin. For extra residue, swipe a cotton swab dipped in oil over your lash line.