These 3D luxurious faux mink lashes are called Darling and are 10-15mm in length. They're shorter on the inner corner and longer on outer corner for the forever-glam winged out effect. These beauties are wispy, have a criss cross style, lightweight, and comfortable to wear on the lids. The thin lashband, makes the application process a breeze.
Darling are suitable for everyday wear and can be worn up to 25 times if handled with care.
Apply our minklashes with our eyelash adhesive and using luxurious rose gold or gold tweezers. The application process will be made quick and easy.
How to apply
1. Carefully remove the eyelashes from the case.
2. Compare false eyelashes with your eyes and trim to suitable width.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash adhesive along the false eyelash band.
4. Wait approximately 30 seconds for adhesive to become tacky. Do not apply when still wet.
5. Look downwards into a mirror, and not straight ahead. Hold the eyelash with tweezers or your fingers and apply on the root of your natural lashes and with a little pressure.
6. Apply mascara to your own eyelashes to help blend them with the false eyelashes. This step is optional.
How to remove
1. To remove false eyelashes, soak a cotton pad in an oil-based makeup remover or coconut, baby or olive oil.
2. Hold the cotton pad over your closed eye for 20 seconds to loosen the glue. Repeat as necessary until the lash strip loosens enough to lift away without pulling your the skin. For extra residue, swipe a cotton swab dipped in oil over your lash line.