These 3D luxurious mink lashes are called Jakki and are 15-18mm in length. They are light and fluffy, lightweight, and very comfortable to wear on the lids. The thin lashband, makes the application process a breeze.
Jakki are suitable for everyday wear and can be worn up to 25 times if handled with care.
Lashes come with a cute bag, and a mascara wand so that you can take care of these beauties.
Apply our minklashes with our eyelash adhesive and using luxurious rose gold or gold tweezers. The application process will be made quick and easy.
How to apply
1. Carefully remove the eyelashes from the case.
2. Compare false eyelashes with your eyes and trim to suitable width.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash adhesive along the false eyelash band.
4. Wait approximately 30 seconds for adhesive to become tacky. Do not apply when still wet.
5. Look downwards into a mirror, and not straight ahead. Hold the eyelash with tweezers or your fingers and apply on the root of your natural lashes and with a little pressure.
6. Apply mascara to your own eyelashes to help blend them with the false eyelashes. This step is optional.
How to remove
1. To remove false eyelashes, soak a cotton pad in an oil-based makeup remover or coconut, baby or olive oil.
2.Hold the cotton pad over your closed eye for 20 seconds to loosen the glue. Repeat as necessary until the lash strip loosens enough to lift away without pulling your the skin. For extra residue, swipe a cotton swab dipped in oil over your lash line.