Lip scrub is available in three different colours and scents. Click the ingredients tab to check out the scents.
**Test first on a small area of your skin to ensure there is no allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs**
How to use
Use our silicone exfoliating lip brush or finger to apply a generous amount of scrub to your lips. Gently massage in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes to remove dead skin. Rinse thoroughly with a washcloth and
warm water. Apply a hydrating/moisturizing lip product such as our lip oil.
Lip Scrub Tips
1. Ensure that the scrub jar is closed tightly after each use.
2. Over time, the scrub may separate, and the oils will sink to the bottom. No worries, this happens naturally. Stir the scrub to mix it back up.
3. To keep scrub fresh, store in a cool place and keep away from water. If water gets onto the scrub, it will change the state.
4. If the scrub hardens over time, use a strong utensil to break it up. Once it touches your wet skin, it will soften.
5. Avoid using scrub if your lips have any open cuts, or if they're sunburned or raw.
Do not exfoliate more than twice a week. Start with once a week so you avoid irritating your lips.