Tired of dry cracked lips? Exfoliating with our handmade sugar lip scrub will have your kissers in tip top shape in no time. It's made with natural premium rich ingredients, to remove dead skin and keep your lips soft, moisturized and luscious. Not to mention, it smells and tastes amazing, and comes with a FREE double-sided silicone exfoliating lip brush! You can also use the brush to remove blackheads.
Lip scrub is available in three different colours and scents. Click the ingredients tab to check out the scents.
**Lip brush colour varies depending on stock availability**
Pair with a our lip oil infused with 24k gold and rose petals to leave your lips kissably soft 👄
**Please read list of ingredients below to avoid any allergic reactions BEFORE proceeding to order**
**Test first on a small area of your skin to ensure there is no allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs**
How to use
Use our silicone exfoliating lip brush or finger to apply a generous amount of scrub to your lips. Gently massage in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes to remove dead skin. Rinse thoroughly with a washcloth and
warm water. Apply a hydrating/moisturizing lip product such as our lip oil.
Lip Scrub Tips
1. Ensure that the scrub jar is closed tightly after each use.
2. Over time, the scrub may separate, and the oils will sink to the bottom. No worries, this happens naturally. Stir the scrub to mix it back up.
3. To keep scrub fresh, store in a cool place and keep away from water. If water gets onto the scrub, it will change the state.
4. If the scrub hardens over time, use a strong utensil to break it up. Once it touches your wet skin, it will soften.
5. Avoid using scrub if your lips have any open cuts, or if they're sunburned or raw.
6. Do not exfoliate more than twice a week. Start with once a week so you avoid irritating your lips.